Who are the linguists that work on the projects?
Native speakers of the language they work into, with native proficiency in the language they work from, passionate linguists who have dedicated years to training and accumulating experience in working with similar projects just like yours!
They are also:
- Specialists in various areas – be it legal, medical, financial or marketing, your project will be in safe hands.
- Good writers – they will make sure the final text will sound as good in the target language as it does in the source. Your text will not sound like a translation at all. A good translator knows how to use the right style and tone for your text.
- Experienced, skilled and educated – most of them have a postgraduate degree in translation or interpreting and at least 2 years’ experience.
- Reliable – we can always count on them to respect deadlines and follow clients’ guidelines. They will never take on a project they are not qualified for or cannot meet the deadline.
- Passionate about their job. And when skills and experience meet passion, the result is always a great one.
- Dedicated to continually improve their skills and keep up to date with the latest developments in their areas of expertise.
- Computer savvy – they have good computer skills and can work with most file formats.