Finding decent translation services can be a real chore, and there are a lot of things to take into consideration when choosing one. What many users are looking for are simple, straightforward services. Some of the things we offer are:
Security of your data
- Your documents are treated with utmost confidentiality
- Affordable services
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Some facts about the Arabic language:
- There are 28 letters in the Arabic language.
- It is written from right to left.
- There are two forms of Arabic, the classic version used in the “Qur’an,” (the Islamic holy book) and a modernised version that is more widely used.
- Arabic is the second most used writing system in the world.
- There are many dialects; however, the most commonly used one is Egyptian Arabic.
Where Arabic is spoken
One of the six official languages of the United Nations, Arabic is also a widely-spoken language with up to 422 million speakers (if considered a single language rather than taking into consideration the existing varieties). An official language in 27 states, Arabic comes third after English (official language in 54 countries) and French (29 countries).
27 countries (official language)
422 million native speakers
+ numerous dialects