A few facts and figures about the Greek language:
- Greek is the official language of Greece and one of the official languages of the Republic of Cyprus
- Thousands of words in the English vocabulary have Greek origin, mainly technical and scientific terms.
- Greek has the longest documented history of any Indo-European language, spanning 34 centuries of written records.
- The modern Greek alphabet consists of 24 letters and is derived from the Phoenician script and is in turn the basis of the Latin Cyrillic and other writing systems
Your translation needs:
- Do you need text translated from or into Greek by native and qualified Greek translators?
- Do you need quality work done at a fair and upfront price with no hidden fees lurking in the small print?
- Have you found it difficult locating a Greek translation service that can handle highly technical or jargon-oriented material?
Then you’ve come to the right place! Why? Read on!
At Inbox Translation, we deliver over and above what we commit to you. Whether you need English to Greek or Greek to English translation done, our professional team of highly qualified and experienced Greek translators will deliver well beyond your expectations, and in a timely manner.
The Right Skill
One unique feature of our Greek translation services is that we match our Greek translators’ skills to your specific requirement. For example, if you have technical text that needs to be translated, then the work will be assigned to someone who not only is a native speaker of Greek, but is also trained and qualified to work on technical translation. So, if you require expertise in legal, technical, medical or any other field of speciality, we will have experts in that field working on your project.
The Right Process
But our uniqueness doesn’t end there. Our internal process is also specially designed to deliver accurate and on-time results. Your project is first handled by a project manager, who assigns it to the right translator based on the requirement-skill matchup. Once the initial translation is ready – based on whether you wish to have this next step incorporated into the process – a second translator will conduct a review of the work to validate that the highest quality standards are being met and exceeded. It is recommended that this step be included, especially if the material is meant for subsequent publication and wide circulation.
The Right Security
One of the main concerns that Greek translation service clients have is for the security of their valuable and often proprietary data. All of our translators are required to sign confidentiality agreements where client requirement calls for it, and no data is ever sent to third parties for any reason.
The Right Price
What really sets us apart from the competition is the way we price our projects. Most Greek translation service companies will charge you for the output, but we charge according to the number of words in the source document. That means that before work starts on your project, you already know what you will have to pay. Our clients appreciate the fact that this helps them plan their translation budgets more effectively.
The Right Assurance
The guarantee that we give is all about your satisfaction: we’ll make sure that you are 100% satisfied with our work and that you get your money’s worth – and more! Try our services and you’ll never go anywhere else again.
Simply call +44 (0)20 7993 8080 or use our contact form and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote.
Where Greek is spoken
Greek is the official language of Greece and Cyprus and one of the official languages of the European Union. It is also recognised as a minority language in 7 countries.
2 countries and the European Union (official language)
13 million native speakers
7 countries (minority language)