Professional Translation Services for Your Business
Handpicked native qualified translators, ready to work on your project
Who works on your project?
Whatever your project is, we will match your requirements with the most suitable translator. All our translators are:
- native speakers of the language they translate into
- native-level speakers of the language they translate from
- qualified translators (not just bilinguals, but professional translators)
- specialised in various areas (business, legal, financial etc.)
What language combinations can we work with?
We work with various language combinations. Visit our Languages page to see more details. If the language combination you need is not there, please get in touch and we’ll advise accordingly.
How much does it cost?
How much your translation project costs depends on a number of factors:
- language combination (Lingala is more expensive than Spanish for example)
- deadline (the faster you need it, the more expensive it may be)
- volume (prices are calculated according to the number of words)
- format (providing the materials in a non-editable format may incur extra charges)
- subject matter (the more specialised the text is, the more expensive it is)
- purpose (an information-only text will be cheaper than a for publication one, as the latter will also need proofreading by a second linguist)
We have detailed all these on the translation fees page. When you contact us for a quote, we will give you a detailed break-down of the cost and you will know in advance how much you will pay. There will be no unpleasant surprises at the end.
How long does it take?
As a rule of thumb, a translator can translate around 1,500-2,000 words per day, but this depends on how specialised the text is, how legible the source text is, format etc. When you ask for a quote, we’ll be able to let you know what the turnaround will be. However, should you need it faster, we can also help by splitting the text between several translators, but this may affect quality and consistency and also cost if it is a rush job.
Some useful advice
To help you in the process of choosing and working with a translation service provider, we have put together a guide that outlines the main points to consider.
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding our translation services, or if you need a document translated, get in touch. You can call us on +44 (0)20 7993 8080 or contact us.